Well, I don't feign friendship. I just have many people do it to me. Mostly either to get to a guy that I like or to keep me away from a guy that I like.
Which happened not too long ago. I told a girl that I liked a guy, I told her dibs, and back off, and she went ahead and played it up until he asked her out.
She's still pretending to be my friend, when I'm not even trying to be hers anymore.
The only way I can explain her actions around me ever since she started dating him is that she's trying to hide him from me.
I'm not sure if she's afraid I'm going to tell him the truth of what happened, or if she's afraid I'm going to try to steal him away from her, but it's getting annoying. I'm trying to get over it, but the way she keeps this game of hers going... It's obnoxious.
All I want to do is be his friend. And I'm having trouble with it because of her.
But little does she know that he told me I was his only friend in the ward, while she was in the same room as me. Good.
I'm not going to let her obnoxious attitude dictate my relationship with him.
And this post is for you, Aunt Jess. I know you've missed updates on my crazy life.
No comments:
Post a Comment