But I know it'll all be worth it.
I honestly think the people I used to hang out with hate me now. But I've stopped going out of my way for them. I'm living my life, and I'm happy with it.
I can focus on my talents, which I feel is what I really need to do right now.
The reaction I got from playing the piano on Sunday was phenomenal. I have never had such great complements in my entire life.
It made me realize something: I AM good at playing the piano. By no means am I the greatest, but you know what?
I don't have to be.
I used to envy those who could play the piano as well or better than I can now.
Now, I look at myself and think that I cannot be so talented for no reason.
I feel it's my time to try my hand at composing music.
And I know I'm going to fail over and over again.
But, maybe one day, I'll have prepared the song of my heart-one that I will not be ashamed to play in front of my Heavenly Father when I return to live with Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment