Honestly, last night was one of the best nights of my life!
I met this really great guy, and I kinda feel like we hit it off really well. It's been a long time since I felt like that... Like since last February when I met my missionary friend who's now in Spain. In fact, I was fairly certain he was going to ask for my number.. But then I don't know what happened...
The only problem is that he was involved in an engagement that was recently broken off. So, I know if things happen at all with him it's going to be baby steps. Which I'm certainly ok with after my last relationship.
But I'm really hopeful for this one. I guess it helps that one of my best guy friends is friends with him, so he's totally already giving me dating advice. Haha. I was so embarrassed when I admitted an interest in him!
But whatever. Secrets don't ever help relationships. They only tear them apart. And if not tear, then they pick at the seams of a relationship, one stitch at a time until it all unravels...
I refuse to hide any secrets from the people I care for the most. And I hope they love me enough to feel the same.
My birthday is tomorrow. I'm totally celebrating by going to the Temple. I know I'll feel my family's love for me there. And my parents are going at the same time as I am, but in Utah. Oh, how certain I am that something wonderful that defies all words will happen in that sacred place tomorrow morning!!!
Yes, I wouldn't spend my birthday any other way than serving those wonderful people who have come before me, and are now anxiously awaiting the ordinances necessary unto eternal life and salvation!!! How wonderful it will be in the day that we meet again-when all the work shall be finished and we worship together at the Savior's feet!!!
My heart is so full of love right now. I'm so grateful for my experiences here in Texas-my life would be a lot darker than it is now if I hadn't come!!!
I am so happy to hear your excitement! You are such a beautiful girl hannah. Don't ever change and remember your worth :)
ReplyDelete