Tuesday, August 21, 2012

And this is crazy...

So, after I moved back to Utah, I met quite a few new, wonderful, amazing, spectacular people. And there aren't enough beautiful words in the English language to describe how incredible they all are.

However, I've had the impression multiple times now that this isn't the first time I've met one of them. And I don't know how to respond to those impressions.

I mean, I've had this impression before with at least three different people-with both men and women. But, I guess this impression has been more obscure.

I'm not even sure if obscure is the word I'm lookng for. It's been different though, that's for sure.

With the others, it's been more of a we-were-best-friends-once-upon-a-time-and-that-connection-is-the-same-here-as-it-was-there.

This time, it's closer to a we-knew-each-other-there-and-have-an-important-role-to-play-in-each-other's-lives-even-if-we-don't-spend-much-time-together.

Does that make sense? I'm not sure it does. However, trying to put my thoughts down into words helps me, even if it doesn't make sense to anyone else.

I've been trying to find a way to get closer to this person without seeming overbearing. I guess I just wish I knew what role we're supposed to play in each other's lives. It would be easier to proceed if I knew.

However, I think I may be succeeding in my endeavors.

Either that, or I'm reading this person horribly wrong. Which is an acute possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment