So, tonight, I was playing Lightning for FHE with a few members from the single's ward. Okay, let me back up. So, tonight, FHE was supposed to be a bunch of sports... Rather unorganized... I played indoor soccer for a little bit, and then, I got upset that no one was playing. And of course, Neil was sitting on my coat and purse, so when I went to leave because I was upset, he got some people to play lightning... Tiffany, Trent, Andrew, and two other girls whose names I still don't know. I'm terrible with names...
First things first. I stink at lightning. I get lucky. It's like my mini golf game the other night, where I won at two under par. What? How did that happen? And it showed in the first many games of lightning. I was always one of the first people to get out... Thankfully, the last round, Neil got Trent out right away... Which, if he hadn't, I would not have been out first, yet again... I think I got Andrew out... I may have simply imagined that, but that's how I remember it. And then, Tiffany got out... Once again, I think... My memory of what happens first and last are always better than what happens in between... Anywho, Neil told me that I had to go back to the three point line, and I was sure he was going to win, since he was shooting after me... But somehow, I won!!! I'm super happy about that!!! Even if he was going easy on me!!! I don't care!!! I beat Neil!!! I totally won!!!
Ha ha ha!!! So today was a good day!!! :-) I had a great morning/afternoon... Watching my niece and nephews always brings a smile to my face!!! I accidentally made my nephew, Kadin, do most of his homework for the week. I couldn't understand why his teacher would send home homework if he wasn't supposed to do it and return it... But it did seem like a lot of homework... It wasn't until later that I read the newsletter that said he wasn't supposed to return any of it until Friday... You know, after he did most of his math homework and part of his spelling homework, and vocabulary... Oops. Lol.
Oh, and my nails have been breaking off. I don't even realize it when it happens. I told Sterling about it, and she looked at them and said it was weird that they're breaking off without taking any of my natural nail with them. Three broke off in my sleep. I think another one must have broken off when I was playing lightning, but I honestly don't remember feeling anything, so it could have broken off while I was fixing dinner and I wouldn't have noticed. I told Sterling about it, and I said that instead of having them fixed, I would probably simply let them break off, and get them redone at a later time. She said how weird it was, and I said, maybe it's God telling me to be content with what He's given me. She laughed at that.
So today = awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment